Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Consumer Retention

DVD vending machineImage via Wikipedia Keeping your costumers happy is very important when you are in business. In the world of Vending it is very important to keep the customer coming back againg and again to get your product. I have noticed with my business I could have a really good week, and if I put some thing in a machine that they really don't like then I will see a decrease in the money for that week with the snacks that I have offered.

How can a person keep his customers from going to other business? Well, I think something simple as what are your likes and dislikes about what Im doing can really make a difference with the business. When your customers feel like they are part of the family then they are more willing to deal with your ups and downs inside your business. You can give out surveys to build repoire with the clients you have, or you could do sample taste test on items you may want to buy with out buying the whole cow. Finally, you can do raffles and free give aways to help with customer retention inside your business.

leave comments share and subscribe


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: