Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Book Keeping

Back of check stubs (showing deposits made) Th...Image via Wikipedia If you are like me you have a tough time with keeping up with book keeping for you Vending Business. You can use several programs or software to keep up with the books for your business. I actually do it the old school way. I have a sheet with income, and location on it and I just write everything down. I have found that Microsoft Office 2007 has a excel program you can use to record everything you need in order to keep track of sales made.


Better bookkeeping for small businesses

One in three small and medium sized businesses fail to take reasonable care when it comes to bookkeeping. This can cause problems for your business, but on the flip side, retaining a close eye on your paperwork can have big benefits for cash flow and...

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Finally I got a web site from where I be capable of genuinely get valuable information concerning my study and knowledge.



Also visit my webpage - free instant auto insurance quote